The bag is emptied by releasing the snaphook whilst holding on to the webbing handle. The bag is then lowered to the bottom of the bin and, as the bag is raised, the harvester moves backwards, laying the fruit in a swathe.
- The harness is padded with high density, firm polyurethane foam, providing maximum comfort.
- The mouth of the bag is held horizontal by the harness straps attached to the front of the opening.
- All harness straps are adjustable by means of a heavy-duty, acetal buckle.
- The front catch is made of a non-rusting, non-swivelling brass snaphook with a convenient webbing handle attached to the ring for supporting the weight of the bag while detaching the ring.
- PVC reinforcing to the back of the bag saves wear on the fabric where fruit rubs.
The cotton version is made from heavy duty cotton canvas and comes in either 33 litre (0.9 bushel) or 40 litre (1.1 bushel) capacity with either a 3 or 4 attachment point harness.
|33 litre||3 point||HC333|
|33 litre||4 point||HC334|
|40 litre||3 point||HC403|
|40 litre||4 point||HC404|
The nylon version is made from heavy duty nylon that offers quick drying capabilities and resistance to rotting. Also available in either 33 litre (0.9 bushel) or 40 litre (1.1 bushel) capacity and with either a 3 point or 4 point harness.
|33 litre||3 point||HN333|
|33 litre||4 point||HN334|
|40 litre||3 point||HN403|
|40 litre||4 point||HN404|
Guide to Selecting the Appropriate Size Picking Bag
Common sizes of bag
Weight of fruit in picking bag (Kgs)